Mini DNB Loop Mini DNB Loop

Short but not sweet,more Grit

I like it but when it goes to loop there is a marginal stop and considering how this was specially made to loop it's a bit of a small flaw.

GoldbloodedDragon responds:

Well, It not really a stop. It is a pause between loops.
And, I can't find any pause,
just an absense of percussion.

Ultimate Riffs Ultimate Riffs

Well spent time

I like the distorted chords but i would of liked some variations in the sound like maybe an acoustic riff at one point but still this is some pretty cool stuff.If you were to put this in a full song I think it would be very easy to like and listen to over and over not that im not going to do that to this.

OPQC responds:

:D thx for the good comment!
i would do a full song, but not about this one.

Solstice Solstice

Smooth

It made me really calm and I can't move very fast so I guess it was a success.Well done.

Badass..i think Badass..i think

Good

although if you were to do a longer one then I would expect a new title rather than what it is at the moment with not even you knowing.other than that well done.

EpicM responds:

too obvious dude, i just cant be bothered to think of a proper title

kthxbai

{DJ Toxxic} Happy Techno {DJ Toxxic} Happy Techno

MEWP!

this does make you happy, so you have succeeded. Although I advise you not to make another as trying to make lots of happy results in repetition.

DJToxxic responds:

ya i came back a couple days after i made this and tried to make another on in like the same genre, but it was basically the same song. thanx for the review

Lonelines gone bad Lonelines gone bad

A final boss basic.

This has the makings of a boss battle in a game like Super Mario, SSBB, Kirby or something else like that. Nice Orchestration.

:D rly?

.:Life:. .:Life:.

Sweet.

This is my kind of stuff.DL'ing. you should keep with trance, it will take you something with skills like this.

OPQC responds:

yea i think i stay on the trance. i see i get better all the time. :D

New Dayz New Dayz

Pretty Sweet.

no my sort of music and yet i listened to it for a good ten minutes before downloading. nice work on making it sound like something out of a saints row game title menu.